Pressure Vessel Manufacturer
Pressure vessels are containers designed to hold gases or liquids at a pressure substantially different from the ambient pressure. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) designed the ASME standards that help regulate the design and manufacture of pressurized vessels.
Lube-Power, Inc. is a recognized manufacturer of pressure vessels made in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and Division 2.
We provide high-quality equipment and services to a variety of industries in need of a pressure vessel manufacturer, assembly and maintenance solutions, and our engineers can help you find the perfect design to fit your production needs and expectations.
Pressure Vessels that Comply with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
With Lube-Power, Inc. you will find a trusted manufacturer and distributor that meets your business needs. Review our portfolio of Industries Served and contact our trained team. We will be able to answer any questions you may have.
All products manufactured and sold by Lube-Power, Inc. are compliant with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Our vessels have the capacity to hold one or more reactive agents at pressures that consistently exceed 15 psi. The reactions that occur within them are either endothermic or exothermic, and the volatility of the reaction and the resulting temperature fluctuation are essential in the creation of the design.
At Lube-Power, Inc., we work closely with clients to design pressure vessels to fit specific needs and applications. And to make the process easier, we ask potential clients to answer the following questions:
- Do you have requirements for a food-grade pressure vessel?
- What is the anticipated volume of the contents to be held in the vessel?
- What are the size and dimensional constraints you will need?
- How does the vessel need to be configured to fit into the allocated space?
- For heated pressure vessels, what are the environmental requirements?
- Which fill method is preferred for the finished product?
- Which agitation method (if applicable) is preferred in the facility where the vessel will be used?
- What are the temperature requirements?
- Which cleaning methods are preferred? How about draining methods?
- Are there any other important details to know about the desired design?
The engineers at Lube-Power, Inc. have made the company the leading pressure vessel manufacturer. However, we also offer education, maintenance, and continued support for all products sold. All pressure vessels, even the most well designed, have operational limits. And if they are pushed beyond these limits, there is the potential for equipment damage, loss of containment, or even catastrophic failure.
Therefore, it is important to work with a company that will offer full support in both the day to day operations and the continued maintenance of your product. Also, According to API 510, pressure vessels should be inspected once placed into service, and then once every five years – or after any alteration or major repair. With our maintenance programs, Lube-Power, Inc. will inspect the equipment and make any necessary repairs, using OEM parts. This is just one more reason to trust Lube-Power, Inc., an authorized inspector of your pressure vessel and pressure vessel repair needs.
Lube-Power, Inc. offers the following designs:
- API 682 Seal Support Reservoirs
- Lube Oil Rundown Tanks
- Seal-Oil Overhead Tanks
- Pulsation Dampeners
- Separators, Knockout Drums, and Demisters
- Storage Vessels
- Process Vessels
- Direct Contact Accumulators
- Pressure Vessel Repair / Re-rating